We offer an advanced selection of professional quality laboratory equipment, clinical measuring/dispensing accessories, and multifunction lab devices. Our carefully sourced product range from leading laboratory equipment manufacturers covers a wide variety of lab machines, containers and consumables - many of which we're able to offer under our own quality brand RS PRO.
Types of Lab Equipment available
Our wide range of lab equipment includes beakers, flasks, jugs, pipettes and scoops and ultrasonic cleaning tanks and accessories. Popular product areas include:
- Microscopes - used for magnifying objects that are too small to view with the naked human eye. Most items are placed onto a slide so it can be viewed through the microscope. Microscopes allow you to magnify your view of the objects to hundreds or thousands of times their original size, this allows the user to make observe the object thoroughly.
- Magnifiers - there are handheld devices that can increase the magnification of objects making them more detailed to the human eye. Made with convex lenses that bend and converge at a focal point when light passes through them.
- Ultrasonic cleaners. baths, and tank accessories - Extremely handy for deep-cleaning dirt, grease or corrosion from lab equipment and supplies. They work via acoustic cavitation caused by sound waves and are best used with various specialised ultrasonic cleaning solutions.
- Hot plates and stirrers - Many scientific applications involving precision heating or monitoring of lab chemicals, ingredients and glassware.
- Hot plates can be equipped with analogue or digital temperature controls for superb accuracy
- Choose between silicon, metal or ceramic heating plates, according to the types of equipment you'll be using
- Jugs, Beakers, Laboratory Cylinders and Pipettes - Jugs and beakers are broadly suitable for a very wide range of stirring, mixing, measuring and liquid analysis tasks, with the best choice depending on the contents and processes involved in your lab testing. Choose from various shapes and capacities, including:
- Standard or low-form (Griffin) beakers
- Tall-form (Berzelius) beakers
- Flat beakers
- Laboratory Bottles and Scoops - Available in a selection of materials and bottle types.