18 "將在 2 工作日發貨 （本地庫存） "
198 在6 工作日內發貨 (海外庫存)
|1 - 4||TWD136.00|
- RS PRO
- COO (Country of Origin):
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO Type C to Type B Micro Cable, 1 m
Introducing the range of RS PRO Type C to Type B USB Cables, ideal for connecting older USB 2.0 devices with a Type B micro socket to modern computers that only have a USB Type C socket. It has been designed with a male USB C connector to a male Micro USB B connector and a highly durable jacket for optimum protection and performance. These RS PRO cables have been designed with the highest quality and versatility in mind, making it an ideal addition to any application or environment requiring USB to USB cable assembly setups.
Features and Benefits:
- This range of RS PRO USB conversion cables are an ideal addition for greater flexibility when connecting older USB 2.0 devices with a Type B micro socket to modern computers that only have a USB Type C socket in a wide range of applications
- The male to male cable has a durable jacket and the connectors have hoods and built-in strain relief for greater protection
- The 22-24 AWG power wires (dependant on cable length – 1 m, 2m or 3 m) makes this cable ideal for fast charging phones and cameras, etc
- These cables from RS PRO provide a reliable high-speed connection and are available in a range of lengths
- Plug and Play - no additional software required
- Connectors: Connector A – USB C Male, Connector B – Micro USB B Male
- RoHS, REACH and CE compliant
USB cables are generally used for connecting a peripheral device with a USB port to a host device, most commonly a PC or laptop. Its generally determined by its shape, with a Type A connector being the most common and transfers digital data by being inserted into the devices. Most often, they will have Plug and Play software installed, allowing the user to be able to utilise the cable immediately, saving on installation time and making it easy to use. These cables are most commonly used alongside:
- Printers and scanners
- Desktop PC or laptop
- Tablets and mobile phones
- External storage devices, drivers and routers
- Games consoles
- Keyboards, mice and other IT peripherals
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards
theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
|Connector 1||USB C|
|Connector 2||Micro USB B|
|USB Cable Type||USB Cable|
|USB Version||USB 2.0|
|Connector 1 Gender||Male|
|Connector 2 Gender||Male|