- 97 54 25
6 在6 工作日內發貨 (海外庫存)
7 在6 工作日內發貨 (海外庫存)
|1 - 4||TWD18,065.00|
- 97 54 25
- COO (Country of Origin):
Crimping tool for Molex LLC Micro-Fit with parallel crimp
Features and benefits
- Parallel crimping motion, to meet the particularly stringent requirements of micro-connectors
- Consistently high crimp quality due to precision dies and forced locking mechanism (unlockable)
- Crimping pressure is precisely set at the factory (calibrated), adjustable
- Increased force due to toggle lever transmission for less tiring work
- Low weight
- Compact design
- Ergonomic handles
- Capacities mm² / AWG : for connectors from 0.03 to 0.56 mm² - AWG 20 / 22 - 24 / 26 - 30
- Material: special grade chrome vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened
Crimping pliers can be used in many applications:
- Crimp shop
- To maintain proper operation and long life, the shafts and other moving parts should be lubricated regularly.
- Lubrication* is recommended at least every 10,000 cycles when the tool is exposed to dirt or other contaminants.
*Use a light non-mineral oil.
|Overall Length||190 mm|