單價（不含稅） /個 (每包:50個)
|單位||Per unit||Per Pack*|
|50 - 200||TWD20.20||TWD1,010.00|
- RS PRO
RS PRO Spring Toggle Fixings
Introducing the range of RS PRO Spring Toggle Fixings, a high-quality fastener designed for use in plasterboard, hollow block and other types of hollow based materials, especially in construction and building or DIY. Each fastener is made from steel with a zinc coating, making them much more cost-effective than their stainless-steel counterparts, while still offering a high level of protection against surface rust and oxidisation.
Features and Benefits:
- This range of RS PRO fasteners is ideal for applications where objects need to be hung on hollow walls like plasterboard
- Manufactured with a zinc finish, each fastener provides good protection against surface rust and oxidisation and offers good lubricity to the threads of the fastener
- In addition to this, the zinc plated steel fasteners are much more cost effective than stainless steel and is also widely recyclable, making them a much more sustainable option
- Available in a wide range of sizes
Spring toggle fixings are a lightweight hollow wall anchor, also known as butterfly anchors and are used to hang objects securely in hollow surfaces, like plasterboard and cavity walls. The design of the fixing means that one end of the bolt is collapsible, which means its flat during installation and when installed, the end pops back out to securely hold the fixing in place. Spring toggle bolts are most commonly used for:
- Mounting heavy items onto walls
- Building work and construction
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards - theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
|Type||Toggle Cavity Fixing|