|1 - 4||TWD983.00|
- RS PRO
- COO (Country of Origin):
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO COB LED Head Torch
Introducing the RS PRO COB LED Head Torch. This compact LED head torch is a convenient and hands-free torch that can be taken anywhere, making it incredibly useful while on worksites or in industrial areas where hands-free inspection may be required. As well as being suitable for professional use, this impressive RS PRO torch is versatile enough to be used across any application where light is needed. The rugged torch housing ensures that the torch is hardwearing and durable, regardless of the environment that it is used in and offers a 350-lumen light output, perfect for quick and efficient inspection when required. This RS PRO head torch is a perfect addition to any professional or DIY users toolbox.
Features and Benefits:
- The RS PRO compact head torch uses an extra strong COB LED to offer a bright light, ideal for closer lighting inspection
- Offering a lightweight and comfortable adjustable head strap design, this torch is ideal for illuminating small and confined spaces where standard torches cant reach and requires hands-free access
- It is IPX6 water resistant and up to 1 m impact resistant, making it suitable for harsh environments like worksites
- Lightweight and durable housing for easy and comfortable wear without weighing the user down
- Lumen output: 350 lm
- Light duration: 3 hours at full position
- Powered by 3 x AAA alkaline batteries
Head torches are a very versatile type of torch because of its compact and user-friendly design. They are often made from lightweight, but durable and hardwearing materials, making them portable and easy to wear on your head, as well use in most tough environments. These types of torches are often used as hands-free inspection torches in a variety of applications and professional capacities, and they are often an invaluable piece of lighting equipment when needing to illuminate areas on the go. Head torches are ideal for illuminating areas for inspection or closer investigation, as well as aiding general visibility in poorly lit conditions and are commonly used in applications like:
- Emergency service
- Mining, gas and petrochemical (Torches must comply with ATEX regulations)
- Outdoor activities
- General-purpose illumination
How bright is it?
The RS PRO pocket torch uses an extra strong COB LED which has an output of 350 lumens
What batteries does it require?
The RS PRO pen torch uses 3 x AAA alkaline batteries (supplied)
Is it rechargeable?
No, this head torch is not rechargeable
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards; theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
|Lamp Type||COB LED|
|Batteries||3 x AAA|