- RS PRO
|1 - 4||TWD2,408.00|
- RS PRO
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO IP66 LED Beacon with M12 Connector, Blue
Introducing the range of pre-wired RS PRO LED Beacons, ideal visual signalling units offering 360° visibility. The beacons are an electrical light source using LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) for longer life and maintenance-free design to ensure time is spent on the things that really matter to keep your industry moving. These easy to install units are pre-wired for convenience and available in a wide variety of colours with a steady LED light output, as well as versatile enough to be used for a range of applications within factories and manufacturing plants, construction areas and numerous public areas.
Features and Benefits:
- The pre-wired RS PRO LED beacon is a robust unit that is easy to install with an M12 connector and a 2-pole cable and steady LED light output
- The cost-effective and motor-less LED technology ensures a longer beacon life and is maintenance-free, saving valuable time and resource
- Made from Polycarbonate and polycarbonate opaline, the unit is self-extinguishing, offers superior protection against UV and is impact-resistant, ideal for harsh environments
- The beacon has an integrated EPDM O-ring gasket that is long-lasting and improves the IP rating of the housing
- In addition to this, the beacon is resistant to shocks, bumps and vibration to ensure it can withstand industrial and high traffic environments
- Ideal for using as a warning light or visual alarm for emergencies or general safety measures to indicate potential hazards and exercise caution
- Size: 70 mm (Diameter) x 73 mm (Height)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- LED colours available in green, amber, red, white and blue
- IP66 and IK06 rated
- CE certified and RoHS compliant
Light beacons are versatile devices that are most commonly used to indicate various states of operation for a device or installation. They are visual signalling units that can indicate start, stop, fault signalling or call technical staff to quickly and easily signal when there is a problem or call to action which is especially important when audible signals cant be heard in loud manufacturing or industrial environments. Light beacons are a way of achieving maximum safety using bright lighting and the signalling can be used in different colours or light modes, like flashing, rotating or steady, to ensure the correct warning or signal message comes across. They are most commonly used in:
- Industrial and manufacturing environments
- Construction sites
- Safety vehicles for traffic and law enforcement
- Emergency vehicle lighting
- Public areas like offices, shops and housing blocks
What are the benefits of LED beacon lights?
The main benefit of an LED beacon over a standard beacon that takes halogen or incandescent bulbs, is the fact that an LED bulb can last around 50 x longer than a standard bulb, making them incredibly long-lasting and excellent value for money at cost per use. The other benefit is that due to the longevity of the LED bulb, it allows the beacon to be a maintenance-free unit. This ensures that valuable time and resource that is taken up in replacing and checking the beacons to ensure that the bulbs are functional, can be used to ensure that other functions of the environment in use are maintained.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards
theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
|Supply Voltage||24 Vdc|
|Mounting Style||Screw Mount|