- RS PRO
|1 - 4||TWD4,880.00|
- RS PRO
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO Sounder
Introducing the range of RS PRO Electronic Sounders, ideal audible signalling units offering high-frequency sound output like a siren or klaxon for warnings and emergencies. The beacons are electromechanical sounder units that can be fitted in a wide variety of environments to be used as clear signals that ensure the safety of workers as well as ensure safe and essential day-to-day operation of expensive machinery and parts, reducing unplanned downtime and risks of damage or injury. The sounders are available in a range of frequencies and are versatile enough to be used within factories and manufacturing plants, construction areas and numerous public areas.
Features and Benefits:
- The cost-effective RS PRO electronic sounder is a robust unit that is easy to install and has 7 selectable sounder signals
- Made from durable polycarbonate plastic, the unit is reliable, offering superior protection against UV and is impact-resistant, ideal for harsh environments
- In addition to this, the sounder unit is resistant to shocks, bumps and vibration to ensure it can withstand industrial and high traffic environments
- Ideal for using as a warning signal or audible alarm for emergencies, like fire alarms or general safety measures to indicate potential hazards and exercise caution, for example reversing vehicles
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- IP65 rated
- CE certified and RoHS compliant
Sounder units are versatile devices that are most commonly used to indicate various states of operation for a device or installation or indicate warnings. They are audible signalling units that can indicate start, stop, fault signalling or call technical staff to quickly and easily signal when there is a problem or call to action which is especially important when visible signals cant be seen in busy manufacturing or industrial environments. Sounders are a way of achieving maximum safety using high-frequency sound and can be used in combination with different frequencies and sirens to ensure the correct warning or signal message comes across. They are most commonly used in:
- Industrial and manufacturing environments
- Construction sites
- Safety vehicles for traffic and law enforcement
- Emergency vehicle lighting
- Public areas like offices, shops and housing blocks
What are the benefits of sounders?
The main benefit of a sounder beacon is that they provide critical audible communications in emergencies or sound warnings that can prevent unplanned downtime, especially within industrial and manufacturing environments. By setting up an audible alarm tone, it can help prevent damage to expensive equipment, and even human injuries or fatalities, meaning a sounder is an essential piece of safety equipment in a wide range of environments and applications.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards
theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
|Supply Voltage||12 V ac/dc, 24 V ac/dc|
|Decibels at 1 Metre||83dB|
|Housing Colour||Black, White|
|Mounting Style||Panel Mount|
|Tone Type||Continuous, Intermittent|